When you are suffering from a chronic complaint that just will not go away, the cause may be a delayed food allergy (type III). IgG food allergies often remain undetected because the symptoms only occur a few hours or even days after the consumption of a trigger food, making them extremely difficult to identify.
Fortunately, a reliable diagnostic test and nutritional concept can help: ImuPro. With ImuPro, you will find out whether or not a delayed food allergy could be the cause of your chronic complaints.
The nutritional guidelines contain three phases:
- Elimination Phase - All foods with high levels of IgG-antibodies are avoided during this phase and all the foods without raised levels of IgG antibodies are eaten in a 4-day rotation cycle. The aim is to reduce or even stop inflammatory processes through their avoidance.
- Provocation Phase - After the elimination phase, you start a provocation diet and gradually include the recently avoided foods one by one. Through introducing one new food at a time, the provocation phase helps to find the foods you should continue to avoid.
- Stabilization Phase - During the stabilization phase, the foods identified in the provocation phase are avoided for at least one year so that the IgG antibody level can lower. Then you may start another provocation phase. You may find that there are one or two foods that you may have to avoid permanently.
Features & Benefits
- Reliable diagnostic test
- Comprehensive report containing accurate results for all tested foods at a glance
- Personalized nutritional guide
- Individual recommendations for your 4-day rotation
- Tasty recipes tailored to your personal needs
- Practical tips for everyday life
- Professional scientific and nutritional advice
- Laboratory Test – A specialized laboratory performs a reliable diagnostic test to measure IgG antibodies to 270 foodstuffs in your blood.
- Personalized Nutrition Guide – You will receive a comprehensive report (within 7 to 10 days) with accurate results at a glance and personal nutritional guidelines which lead you through your change in diet.